Message from the Universe

DID YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSE?

Please share your feedback, comments, or thoughts by clicking HERE


Friday, August 25, 2017

Getting Clarity On My "RV Life" Purpose




I'm exactly one week from turning over my house to the new tenants. There are lots of feelings and emotions flowing through my awareness. It's hard to believe I accomplished the tasks of buying a truck, finding my dream camper, and renting my house out in less than 3 months since I got my full "YES" to go on this epic solo adventure into the wild mystery.  The timing has been rather perfect and every step of the way I have felt miraculously guided and supported.

My pace is slowing down and although there is still plenty to do, it all feels less urgent. I've pretty much packed everything into the Casita and truck except for my clothes, bedding, and last of my toiletries. I have allocated the remaining space for all the final pieces of the puzzle... I'm good at puzzles, smile.

Part of me wants to just get on the road already! But I continue to relax into the flow, visit some of my favorite places, and spend time with people I love... while waiting for Labor Day weekend to pass so I can avoid the crowds and feel more relaxed about my pace and the possibilities of where I can camp.

I'm also super scared, but if I wasn't scared I think that would mean I'm not really stretching myself... I feel like this is the biggest thing I have ever done in my life! I know that amazing experiences will be embracing me as I navigate this journey, and as I allow all my divine appointments to unfold.

The number one question everyone asks me is "where are you going?" Sometimes I offer some thoughts on what that might look like, but mostly I give an answer that is more about "why" than "where".

"Where" is actually not part of my job description! This journey is not about getting anywhere or being anywhere except for the present moment... my goal and purpose is to allow the universe to take over and guide me every day to only where I can be truly helpful.  And my function is to be a demonstration of trust and love... to the best of my ability.

With that being said, I will definitely be somewhere in the warmer southern regions of the country during the winter, lol! 


The next time you hear from me I'll be on the road... weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :)))


13 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing about your journey and all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all your support, Shannon!!!

      Delete
  2. Fear is only fear it's self.
    If you fear running out of food, then you'll overly stock food preparation.
    If you fear safety, then you'll pack and have abundance of Gizmo's to protection.
    If you fear getting lost, then you'll have every map, GPS, lifeline in abundance.
    If you love fishing as I, then stock up on the abundance of fishing poles and gear!
    If you love the out of door's, then challenge yourself to the next horizon, and don't look back. Just forge ahead with your presentation of life!
    Dream huge, live abundantly.
    For this letter below apply it to your life and journey on! Blessings to you.

    Dear Friend,
    I’m reading more and dusting less.
    I’m sitting in the yard and admiring the view without fussing about the weeds in the garden.

    I’m spending more time with my family and friends and less time working.
    Whenever possible, life should be a pattern of experiences to savor, not to endure.

    I’m trying to recognize these moments now and cherish them.
    I’m not ‘saving’ anything; we use our good china and crystal for every special event such as losing a pound, getting the sink unstopped, or the first Amaryllis blossom.

    I wear my good blazer to the market. My theory is if I look prosperous, I can shell out $28.49 for one small bag of groceries.
    I’m not saving my good perfume for special parties, but wearing it for clerks in the hardware store and tellers at the bank.

    ‘Someday’ and ‘one of these days’ are losing their grip on my vocabulary. If it’s worth seeing or hearing or doing, I want to see and hear and do it now.
    I’m not sure what others would’ve done had they known they wouldn’t be here for the tomorrow that we all take for granted. I think they would have called family members and a few close friends. They might have called a few former friends to apologize and mend fences for past squabbles. I like to think they would have gone out for a Chinese dinner or for whatever their favorite food was. I’m guessing; I’ll never know.

    It’s those little things left undone that would make me angry if I knew my hours were limited. Angry because I hadn’t written certain letters that I intended to write one of these days. Angry and sorry, that I didn’t tell my husband and parents often enough how much I truly love them.

    I’m trying very hard not to put off, hold back, or save anything that would add laughter and luster to our lives.
    And every morning when I open my eyes, I tell myself that it is special. Every day, every minute, every breath truly is a gift.

    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.”

    Go travel my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend... I appreciate your encouragement!! :D

      Delete
  3. You're living my dream! I look forward hearing about your adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janel! Trying my best to be an inspiration! :)))

      Delete
  4. Oh glory be. Much love. Look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checked in today to see where you are on this journey. So glad I met you at Don's party so I can now follow your path. House rented. Almost packed. Soon... Ready to roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for joining me on the adventure, Lorrie!!

      Delete
  6. So happt I came across your post. I have not purchased my Casita YET, but it is on my bucket list.
    I am excited to read of your fantastic adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck in your search for the perfect Casita for you! Just started full time yesterday so the adventure has begun! :)))

      Delete
  7. Well it's past Labor Day so I assume I should say a huge congratulations!! If your plans went well you are on the road to a magnificent adventure!! Travel safe and make those memories!!

    ReplyDelete