Message from the Universe

DID YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSE?

Please share your feedback, comments, or thoughts by clicking HERE


Monday, July 31, 2017

Count Down to Launching my RV Life!


It's been just over five weeks since my Casita Travel Trailer magically appeared in my driveway… just 6 days after buying my new truck! Many people will drive 1000 miles or more to buy a used Casita, or wait 5 to 6 months when ordering a new one from the factory.


I, however, found mine through Craigslist just 10 miles away! It's a 2006 17' Freedom Deluxe model and the wonderful man I bought it from drove it to my house, backed it into my driveway, and helped me trim my pine tree so it would fit... I'd say the universe is definitely supporting me in this endeavor! :)


I am now fully committed to taking my life on the road... and I am in turbo mode learning all about RV life, deciding what to bring with me, purging and donating my personal belongings, and getting my house ready to rent out. It's an intense process doing it all so quickly, but I am ready and excited to move through the portal into this next phase of my adventure that I hope to begin by September 1st.


Saying goodbye to my kids, my community, and my friends will be the hardest part. Although I can imagine returning to the Denver area to at least visit, I am simply unsure whether I will ever live here again.... there is so much mystery and unknown in my future that I am learning to embrace. I trust that I will be guided by Spirit and that all will unfold and be revealed in divine time.


I am unattached to an outcome in any particular form, but am fully dedicated to serving and demonstrating Love to the best of my ability while living my spiritual practice and opening to the divine appointments that I'm sure the universe has scheduled for me! May our paths cross as we all navigate the changes and transitions in our lives. <3 



4 comments:

  1. Oh my holy goodness! My heart skips a beat in reading of your intentions... you love mission in, and for the world! I know in my heart of heart only goodness awaits you dear Suzen! Thank you for your bravery and the love you do so generously share with the world! Safe and blessed journeys to you dearest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your love and encouragement, Ahva!!! <3

      Delete
  2. if you find your way to Rhode Island, I would love to meet you.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara! That's so sweet of you!! <3

      Delete