Message from the Universe

DID YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSE?

Please share your feedback, comments, or thoughts by clicking HERE


Thursday, June 22, 2017

Preparations for the Epic Journey of a Lifetime!



Since my last blog post almost 4 months ago, and since I began meditating, my life has shifted dramatically. As I take time daily to sit in stillness and cultivate my connection to universal guidance, things have started happening!! 

I have been inspired to take the biggest leap of my life into the mysterious unknown... I have jumped off the cliff and am beginning my freefall... trusting that I will be caught in the sweet arms of Love and guided gently along my new path.

My purpose in this endeavor is to go out in the world to spread more light and love, connect with other beautiful beings on this journey of life and be a demonstrator of inspired possibilities beyond our wildest imagination, in support of the evolving consciousness of humanity.

The real commitment to moving forward into a long-term epic road adventure began with the decision to trade in my beloved fuel-efficient Honda Civic for a Nissan Frontier mid-size truck that is capable of towing up to 6,100 lbs! It's not a giant truck, but it's able to pull a smallish trailer that I am currently looking for. 


I even placed a "want ad" on Craigslist to open to the possibilities of finding the right fit... kinda like online dating for campers, lol!

As time allows and as I feel inspired, I will be posting updates of my journey. Please subscribe if you would like notifications and you can also follow me on my Instagram account by clicking 

OMG.... just got a call to go see a Casita travel trailer this afternoon that's for sale! Wish me luck!!!



P.S. this the the one I ended up buying!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck!! And send you love and light and God for your epic journey! xoxoxoxo Raj

    ReplyDelete