Message from the Universe

DID YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSE?

Please share your feedback, comments, or thoughts by clicking HERE


Thursday, March 6, 2014

This is a message for you from the Universe...






Sooo… I have been distributing my messages from the Universe for over 2 months now! (Click here to see how this project was birthed.) The image above is the actual card I designed that is included in each envelope with various amounts of cash. 

I have given out approximately 150 envelopes… to homeless people with signs, random people walking down the street, in coffee shops, at events, as tips… as well as left on bus benches, car windshields, gas pump handles (my favorite!) and anywhere else I feel moved. 

The experience has been profound and continues to push me up against my edges as I explore my heart connection to complete strangers. Often, I wish I had related more deeply in the moment with an individual, but my interactions are continuously evolving, and each one brings an opening that helps me appreciate my oneness with everyone more and more!

With homeless people, it has been especially powerful. Before this project, I rarely, if ever, gave money to people who asked for it… feeling uncomfortable and awkward, and always averting my eyes. Now, when the opportunity presents itself, I truly see the person, witness them, and acknowledge their presence with love. 

Even though they have no idea what I am giving them (since it is hidden in an envelope) I have experienced such joy, appreciation and outpouring of gratitude that it makes my heart sing. I believe that just to be truly seen and valued with eye contact, a smile, conversation and loving intent is the genuine gift of our interactions… I know it has been for me! 



<3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment