Message from the Universe

DID YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSE?

Please share your feedback, comments, or thoughts by clicking HERE


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Messages from the Universe


There is a lesson in A Course In Miracles that states: "I am sustained by the love of God." Am I really? Does God, Source, Spirit, the Universe really have my back? I have been studying and applying the principles of the Course pretty seriously for the past year and have seen miraculous transformations in my life. But can I truly rest in the trust of knowing that I will be taken care of no matter what?

So one morning when I was contemplating the fantasy of winning the lottery (based on a friend's facebook post) the the idea of giving away money blossomed into the creative project of "Messages from the Universe". My big vision is to have a million dollars to give away in hundred dollar bills! But since that wasn't something I could do now, I asked myself how I could start where I am with what I have… giving away smaller denominations that I would share with strangers, along with a loving "message from the Universe". :)

My purpose in this endeavor is to spread love, hope and inspiration to my fellow human beings… and let them know that they are seen, valued and supported… by me? by God? by Spirit? by the infinite mystery? …to let them know they are not alone in the world trying to make it on their own! If I am going to live my life based on the assumption that I am sustained by the love of god, I want to put it to the test!

So I went out and bought a box of bright yellow dollar bill sized envelopes, and spent a day designing a business sized card with my message. I decided what amount of money I felt peaceful contributing to this project… and then began filling envelopes with $1, $3, $5, or $10. I drew a design on the outside of each envelope representing the different amounts…. and then I started giving away money! What will come of it is a mystery, but I am excited, inspired and hopeful that I can make a difference in someone's day.

I will be sharing more of my process and experiences in future blog posts, but for now I have started to play the lottery!! :)))




No comments:

Post a Comment