Message from the Universe

DID YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSE?

Please share your feedback, comments, or thoughts by clicking HERE


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Inspired Ideas



Sometimes a random thought enters my mind that starts to snowball as my enthusiasm and excitement builds… I've had many such thoughts in my lifetime that I like to call inspired ideas

Where do they come from? What purpose do they serve? I'm never 100% sure, but often my enthusiasm results in hours, days and weeks of taking action and pursuing my vision… yet aside from my spiritual growth work, all of my inspired ideas have fizzled and faded over time. 

I'm sure each one has been perfect for my evolution for as long as it lasted, but I always wonder if the next one will be "successfully" achieved… whatever that means! 

Some things I realize I need to ask myself each time:
  • Who am I now?
  • How is this new or different?
  • What is my purpose in this endeavor?
  • Why is it important?


One big shift for me has been surrender. If I have an inspired idea, I'm not the one in charge of its success. My willingness to take action is important, but I am focusing more on allowing the Divine to be my guide, and for inspiration to flow through me and not from me! I may not know how it will all happen, but I can be more present to my guidance every step of the way. And who knows… the result this time could be far beyond my wildest imagination!


Here's to dreaming BIG!! :)))



4 comments:

  1. You are very huggable. It is nice to see you blogging again. Your photos are always lovely to see as well. Miss you and send you love this holiday season. Love Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deborah! I appreciate your kind words and wish you much love and big hugs as well. :)))

      Delete
  2. Surrender seems to be the doorway to manifesting..in this case manifesting the "success" of an inspired thought. Awesome perception! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie. Yes!! Surrendering, allowing, releasing, letting goooo……. and asking for and following guidance. I've been getting some BIG and CLEAR messages when I still myself and listen! <3

      Delete