Message from the Universe

DID YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSE?

Please share your feedback, comments, or thoughts by clicking HERE


Friday, March 16, 2012

The Blossoming of Spring



The days are getting longer... the weather is warming up (thank heavens!!)... and it's once again time to welcome the blossoming of Spring.


Winter has been a time of deep solitude and stillness, in mind and body... a time for renewal and healing - a tight bud closed against the cold and darkness {{a type of "self-hug"}}.... going inward in anticipation and preparation of an unfolding and blooming towards a new awareness. 


It's time to ask myself: 

  • What do I long to open and emerge into?
  • How do I wish to embrace my life in a new way?
  • What can I choose and create (in both thought and action) in order to more fully connect with my purpose?
  • What IS my purpose?

Life is a series of evolving experiences... embrace the wonder and the questions. Open up to receive the answers and know that you are loved and guided on your journey. 




**~{{{Spring-time Hugs}}}~**



No comments:

Post a Comment